PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE!

Les George
06-17-2010, 02:46 PM
I hope this update finds everyone well and enjoying the summer that is setting in on us.

Blade show was a huge success and I want to thank everyone that stopped by and helped make that success happen! I cannot thank you all enough for your support!

Now that the Blade Show madness is behind us, I have been putting a lot of planning into the rest of this year. I am going to make a big effort into filling as many, if not all of by custom orders with the remainder of this year. I have a new system for organizing orders that I want to try once I get what I have fulfilled. So if you are on the list, please be ready when I get a hold of you so we can get right to it! :)

Right now the biggest road block to that goal is my own short sightedness. I returned to the shop after the mad build up to Blade only to realize that I was out of several key ingredients, like steel. I ordered a great deal of materials and am in the process of getting it worked up, heat treated and prepared for knife work. In the mean time, I have a couple projects that I will be working on, so if you have a knife on order and you see me putting some stuff out as available, please be patient with me and know that I have not forgotten you!

Once the orders are caught up, I have several very cool projects coming up and a few new design ideas to work with.

I thank you all for your continued support and interest, please feel free to drop me an e mail if you have any questions or concerns, and I will get back with you ASAP.

Respectfully Submitted,
Les George
Les@georgeknives.com

2thumbs

John Barker
06-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Cool! Can't wait to see what you've been dreaming up.
-John

DDD
06-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Les,
Can't wait to see what you and KB have cooked up....

Since that isn't ready, what's up with T-shirts?

Les George
06-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Since that isn't ready, what's up with T-shirts?

I got some, whatcha need? cool 1