PDA

View Full Version : Got Carbon?

Tyson
06-13-2010, 06:06 PM
I have a little construction going on right now and due to that my orders are not going out as quickly as I'd like. My shop got torn down and I've had to move everything into a shipping container, these pics show what is left outside and I am trying to do my cutting and sanding in an open carport. I'm hoping to get organized again in a month or so but until then please be patient with me. Nothing extreme but a few extra days seems to be the norm.

cubby
06-13-2010, 08:28 PM
holey smokes!

that is awesome!

Ron Bendele
06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Talk about lowering your overhead costs! Keep your chin up Tyson, it will all work out.

Les George
06-14-2010, 12:16 PM
WOW, I have a big scoop shovel I can bring up there! :)

Thanks is intense!

(anything in that pile in the 1/8 inch weight class!?) :)

BossDog
06-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Tyson, I am low on CF. I'll have to get some of that....

murphda2
06-14-2010, 01:40 PM
If you give us an address a few of us will chip in and send a truck to clean up all of that clutter you have.

Tyson
06-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Thanks for all the offers to help clean up this "mess". The sad thing was that it was all nice, sorted and palletized until I was told I had two days to move it so I had to just throw it outside. When I first started the move I did not have the shipping container so it was about ten times the size of what you see in the photos. What's left outside is pretty much just the smaller and odd sizes. It's just about all .3" as that's what I have most of. I've had a few emails saying I should not show these pics incase someone has bad intentions, all I can say about that is that I have 24 hour video with nightvision cams all along my fence and house, a 160 pound Bull Mastiff, a lot of guns and knives along with a lifelong dream to pistol whip someone. We have some gang wannabes around here and I've had to come outside in the middle of the night more than a few times, I keep every fifth shot loaded with a tracer in my 90 round drum. Nothing gets them running faster than lighting up the yard like a star wars movie.

murphda2
06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
all I can say about that is that I have 24 hour video with nightvision cams all along my fence and house, a 160 pound Bull Mastiff, a lot of guns and knives along with a lifelong dream to pistol whip someone.

For the record, I in no way condone a person taking the law into thier own hands. With that disclaimer said, that was dang funny.

Tyson
06-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Murph, thanks for seeing the humor in that. For the record as well I'd like to say that I'm not a psycho bent on harming people. I have never pointed my guns at anyone but since I live in the country it is perfectly legal for me to discharge them on my property. I never had the set up I have now until a few years ago, my cars got broken into 3 times within 6 months and over the last year 4 of my neighbors have had gang grafitti painted on their garages and cars and even on our road. Just wanted it to be clear that I'm not a sitting duck.

murphda2
06-14-2010, 10:17 PM
I understand. I just wanted to throw in the disclaimer before I laughed hysterically. I didn't want people thinking I'm a gun crazed lunatic either.

Cubane
06-14-2010, 10:30 PM
That is a lot of carbon fibre

harm
10-05-2010, 10:02 AM
seeing all that carbon sheets like that is reducing me to tears.
i did not know there was so much carbon in the world.
ok not really,but man,i feel like a kid at Willy Wonka's