PDA

View Full Version : You know their big

Raymond Richard
09-11-2009, 10:13 AM
at first glance.

http://www.hawknknives.com/forums/IMG_1471.JPG

Just need to load them and head to Blade West. Another knife show adventure! :D:D:D

stabber
09-11-2009, 11:12 AM
OH Yea, Thems are big!! Good luck at the show2thumbs

Eli Gautreaux
09-11-2009, 01:22 PM
One of them looks big, the other looks JUMBO ;)

Stuart Willis
09-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Nice swords you got there Ray :eek::D

PolishAvenger
09-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Ya'll shoulda seen my 10-year-old's eyeballs bug out when he picked 'em up off of Ray's table. This is what he looked like...:eek:
-Mark

Raymond Richard
09-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Ya'll shoulda seen my 10-year-old's eyeballs bug out when he picked 'em up off of Ray's table. This is what he looked like...:eek:
-Mark

Mark, tell your son I take payments. :D

Mike Barton
09-13-2009, 06:19 AM

Ray,

You're a real soft touch for the youngsters that are interested in blades. The mark of a true gentleman ;)

I hope to be as generous when my skills improve and stock levels come back up a bit.

Mike

PolishAvenger
09-14-2009, 12:50 AM

Will do, Ray. The look on his face when he finally figures out how long it'll take him giving you $2 a week should be priceless. Of course, he and I are scheduled to have a talk about what he's got to do to get that raise to $5 per week....
By the way, did you ever figure out how to work your phone?
-Mark

Raymond Richard
09-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Will do, Ray. The look on his face when he finally figures out how long it'll take him giving you $2 a week should be priceless. Of course, he and I are scheduled to have a talk about what he's got to do to get that raise to $5 per week....
By the way, did you ever figure out how to work your phone?
-Mark

Mark, 2 bucks a week is a lot better than 25c I use to get. We'll wait till we get up to 5. :D

As far as your phone question goes I ended up calling my wife to get instructions on how to use it. I use her phone when I do the shows. I don't pack one most the time.