PDA

View Full Version : Damascus Bottle opener Auction for Patty!!

Steven Kelly
04-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Anyone who has never met Patty probably can't really understand how awesome she truly is. I was fortunate enough to sit next to her and Bill at Blade for 2 years. She laughed and smiled non-stop the whole time....

Malissa and I want to send thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery..

Up for auction is one of my Fossil Damascus "Fingerling"Bottle Openers.

It is 5 1/2" OAL with a 1 7/8" chisel ground tanto blade. The bottle opener sits just behind the blade and it has a mini pry tool behind the finger ring. It comes with a kydex neck sheath and a ball chain.
Auction ends at 8pm mountain time on May 5th.

Thanks everyone.. This is for another great cause!!!

Keep smiling Patty!!

Steve

Curtiss Knives
05-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Steven, I'll go $50 to be first up. I know that won't last. huh1

Steven Kelly
05-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Thank You Sir!!!!

Steven Kelly
05-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Just a little over 1 hour left to bid on my fingerling bottle opener that normally sells for $145.
Please bid up for this great cause...

Curtiss Knives
05-05-2010, 08:33 PM
No way I get this for $50.00 :(

Steven Kelly
05-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Looks like you are the big winner Dave!! Congratulations......

Curtiss Knives
05-05-2010, 09:09 PM
I feel guilty for stealing this. :o I'm going to bed with guilt. Just let me know how you want payment and I'll do it in the morning. You could always bring it by my table at Blade. ;)

Steven Kelly
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
I feel guilty for stealing this. :o I'm going to bed with guilt. Just let me know how you want payment and I'll do it in the morning. You could always bring it by my table at Blade. ;)

You should No Guilt Dave...
I would have liked to see Bill get more for his expenses, but, something is always better than nothing at all.
I am waiting to hear from Bill to see how you should get the funds to him...
I can ship the knife or deliver it to you at Blade whichever you'd prefer..

Thanks for your support!!

Bill Burke
05-05-2010, 10:47 PM
thanks Dave like Steve said something is better than nothing.
steve, I can't remember my gunpal account. I think it is billburke at blade gallery dot com.