PDA

View Full Version : Budweiser Boycott

Wayne Coe
02-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Budweiser Boycott
Many of you are aware that Beck’s Brewing Company of Denmark has purchased Anhouser Bush. This means that Budweiser Beer, Bud Lite, Natural Lite and a host of other formerly American Beers are now owned by foreign interests. In view of these developments it is requested that everyone boycott all Budweiser products. In order to implement this noble goal please drop all of your Budweiser products off at one of the Official Boycott locations as soon as possible. The two Official Boycott Drop Off Locations are:
Wayne Coe’s farm in north eastern Tennessee and Indian George’s Shop in New Bedford, Ma.
Indian George and I will see that all of these boycotted products are properly disposed of. If dropped off at Indian George’s Shop the boycotted products will be disposed of during an appropriate ceremony during the “Meet Wayne Coe Mini Hammer-In.
Sincerely,
Wayne Coe

Carey Quinn
02-14-2010, 02:17 PM
I like your spirit. Buy American and support Americans! (especially the knife makers)

Carey

Indian George
02-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Linda and I will drink to that.:haha:yea!

LR Adkins
02-14-2010, 04:01 PM
:haha: Who said you didn't have a sense of humor....I'll get right on that Wayne. :D

Larry

stabber
02-14-2010, 04:33 PM
I volunteer my expert services to help IG at the HI2thumbs

Wayne Coe
02-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Larry, did you think that was a joke?

LR Adkins
02-14-2010, 05:25 PM
I guess I read it too fast Wayne. Sorry about that. I'm all for keeping it american made, although we see little of that anymore.

Larry

NJStricker
02-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeungling!