PDA

View Full Version : Service Plus

Denny Eller
11-16-2009, 09:32 AM
I just received the carbon fiber scales I ordered from Tyson and they are better than I ever could have imagined. Tyson went out of his way to get my order to me while he was sick enough to be hospitalized for several days. If you want great carbon fiber and even greater service, Black Site Carbon Fiiber is the place to go and Tyson is your man. Thank you, sir, you have a customer for life.

WadeH
11-16-2009, 08:21 PM
You are so right, he did the same for me.

BossDog
11-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Ty be good people...

Phil Dwyer
11-17-2009, 01:03 AM
Just got my fiber (with two additional complimentary pairs of scales). You were sick for pitty sake. You didn't need to make up for lost time by giving me free wares...but since you did a great big THANK YOU for your kindness and consideration. Very generous!

Tyson
11-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for all the kind words, I really appreciate the support and understanding that I have encountered here on Knifedogs from so many members.

Tyson

mrspike
11-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Tyson went above and beyond to get my order to me while he was sick requiring hospitalization.

Thank you so very much for my order, and all of your extra time and effort.

Best wishes for great health and continued success!

John

cdent
12-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Hi Tyson,

I hope you don't mind if I jump in on this thread, but I'd like to add my appreciation for a great product and service. I'm one of the auction winners and I'm amazed at your generosity.

The box didn't like the trip, but the carbon fiber made it in perfect shape. Kind of surprising to see such a good size batch of carbon fiber all at one time.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas, Craig