PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Damascus Patterning (DVD & Interactive CD)

Chuck Gedraitis Knives
10-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Mastersmith JD Smith has created this exceptional tutorial on the art of Damascus steel. He has taken great care to produce the very best tutorial complete with embedded movies of him at work in the shop forging a large variety of patterns including radials, firestorm, explosion and many others. This is not some shaky hand-held camcorder job filmed in a dark smithy somewhere, but a state of the art multi-media CD and DVD production complete with the latest computer tech and high quality graphic design!

This two-disk set includes a step-by-step video of the creation of basic and advanced pattern-welded Damascus as well as an interactive CD containing charts, film clips and illustrations detailing the making of advanced Damascus patterns.
Requires a 450 MHZ Pentium II or higher and 64MB free Ram. Compatible with Windows 98/2000/ME/XP operating systems.

Price is $105 shipped in the US.

http://www.artisanideas.com/assets/Image/Product/detailsbig/111062_1.jpg

ironarmknives
10-27-2009, 01:13 AM
man if i had work i'd nab that in a heart beat . if it dont sell in a month or two when work picks up i would love that cd . i hate when construction slows down it just hurts . and i bet you knew that i would want that cd and put it for sale just when work was slow just to get to me "LOL"LOL"LOL"

Bruce Barnett
10-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Is this the same set from a few years back or a new one?????

Chuck Gedraitis Knives
10-27-2009, 10:43 PM
The copyright is from 2005. I bought them about 2 years ago.