PDA

View Full Version : A little about us

Tyson
10-25-2009, 03:47 PM
Hey everybody,

I know a lot of you out there and I'm glad to be a part of this. We specialize in excess aerospace material. We only sell the best carbon fiber available that is manufactured under the highest quality standards under aerospace ISO regulations with the exception of the Marbled Carbon Fiberô. We still use the same quality materials that our other carbon is made of but we make the Marbled ourselves. For example, with our standard black carbon there are no cheap resins or prepreg here. It is manufactured using the "VARTM" (Vacuum-Assisted Resin Transfer Molding) method with an anhydride epoxy system that is capable of taking 400 degrees for over a thousand hours before any degradation occurs. The .3" has a tensile strength of 1.8 million psi (using a standard lab test sample measuring 1" x 12" x .3"). It has no voids or pits as the air is literally sucked out and it's put under vacuum for 24 hours before the liquid resin is cured and sets. This is proprietary technology that only I have access to. Since it is technically "excess" I get it in bulk lots according to weight and because no one is having to pay or recoop manufacturing costs I can pass that incredible savings on to you. I also come across rare one off types of carbon fiber that are one of a kind. I'll get more up here soon. Please let me know of any questions or ideas you have that can make this forum more useful for everybody, thanks.

Tyson

www.BlackSiteCF.com

Les George
10-25-2009, 06:17 PM
I use a LOT of Tyson's CF and it's all very nice! :)

Welcome Tyson!

JAWilliams
10-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Glad to have you here.

Ankrom Exotics
10-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Welcome!!!

Andy Garrett
11-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Cool stuff! Just placed an order for mutiple scale sets (too bad you were out of the marble stuff or it would have been more).

I look forward to seeing what I can do with it!

balibalistic
11-06-2009, 04:34 AM
Yep!! Tysons CF and service are awsome! would'nt buy my CF anywhere else!

Chuck Gedraitis Knives
11-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Great looking stuff, do you make any that is .125 for us folder makers?
Thanks,
Chuck

RAGUEL3
11-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Chuck G, I believe he does,.. I have several pieces from 1/8 to near 3/8 from him . He should be able to cover what you need.
Havent heard a single complaint ANYWHERE about bubbles,voids etc.
its top quality stuff.

Tyson
11-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Chuck, PM just sent.

Sorry guys I have not been on here much, been pretty ill with pneumonia, almost all better now though. I'm about to post another 50% off sale on select CF to try to offset some of the hospital bills so please spread the word if you know anyone who may be interested.

Tyson