PDA

View Full Version : KNIFE VISE AND 4 DVD;S FOR SALE

TANITYBOGUS
10-24-2009, 02:00 PM
HI >> I GOT A TABLE MOUNT KNIFE VISE THAT ROTATES 360 IS FACTORY MADE COST 100 .00 NEW AND IT:S NOT HURT IS MADE OF SQUARE TUBE WITH RUBBER GRIP INSIDES ALSO I HAVE 4 DVD;S ON KNIFE MAKING NO 1 HANDLES AND GUARDS 1 AND THEN A JOHNNY STOUT THE FINE ART OF HOLLOW GRINDING THEN THE WIRE DAMASCUS HUNTING KNIFE BY WAYNE GODDARD THEN FLAT GRINDING BY HARVEY DEAN >> EVERYTHING SHIPPED FOR 150.00 MONEY ORDER > THESE ARE NOT COPIES THEY ARE THE REAL DVD;S >> EMAIL ME AT nuggets13@att.net I SHIP POSTAL PRIORTY MAIL >> THANK TANITYBOGUS

Bill Coye
10-24-2009, 07:04 PM
Hello and welcome to Knife Dogs!

Photographs of your items will help your cause.

BC

TANITYBOGUS
12-06-2009, 01:49 PM
I:LL TRY TO GET ONE OF THE GIRLS TO TAKE SOME PICTURES >> THE VISE IS THE SQUARE TUBE TYPE WITH NOBS ON TOP AND BACK >> THE DVD:S ARE THE STORE BOUGHT TYPE NOT RUN OFF COPIES >> BUT I:LL TRY TO GET SOME PICTURES >> THANKS

Bill Coye
12-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Sounds good - please introduce your self upstairs on the Introduction thread. It's a good idea - folks want to know who their dealing with.

Cheers,

BC

Jeff Pearce
12-06-2009, 02:40 PM
I:LL TRY TO GET ONE OF THE GIRLS TO TAKE SOME PICTURES >> THE VISE IS THE SQUARE TUBE TYPE WITH NOBS ON TOP AND BACK >> THE DVD:S ARE THE STORE BOUGHT TYPE NOT RUN OFF COPIES >> BUT I:LL TRY TO GET SOME PICTURES >> THANKS

Please type in lower case. it looks like your yelling...thank's