PDA

View Full Version : 2 new BUKs in G-10 available

J. Neilson
10-20-2009, 09:19 AM
The B.U.K. is still as popular as ever and here are 2 more just in time for the fall hunts. I hope you like them.
J.

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/gallery/files/1/0/6/4/4_buk_knives.jpg

The above knives have forge-finished flats and satin finished blades.
Bright-yellow G-10 & Forest-green G-10 (the 2nd two on the right of the photo) are available.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will be doing these knives as time allows, with the all the replies I've gotten on this style, I'm sure I'll be doing at least a few each month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a no-frills, no-nonsense, low-profile work knife. These B.U.K.'s are forged from 1/8" thick 1084 high carbon steel (6" overall with a 2 3/4" cutting edge) and have a satin finish. The handle scales are 1/8" thick (normally
Micarta or G-10) with a pin and lanyard liner as the second pin (either stainless steel or natural Micarta). These knives come with a molded Kydex sheath with a removable/reversible belt loop. This allows the knife to be carried on the right or left side...or remove the belt loop altogether for pocket or (adding a cord/chain) neck carry.
Price, with Kydex sheath: $175.00 each, plus shipping

Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card & Paypal are all accepted (Paypal only for international orders please) and my standard guarantee applies which means as long as I can still stagger into the shop & work, it's covered.