PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Lot Of Knives/Gear For Trade!

bladechick777
09-24-2011, 12:28 AM
Hey Guys I'm Looking To Trade For Just About Anything, I'm Open To Suggestions.
I'm Looking For Spyderco: Manix 2, Delica, Centofante 3, Cricket, Native, Ambitious, Tenacious, Persistence, Also Willing To Trade Up.
Kershaw: Groove, Tanto Groove, Leek, Shallot, Blur, Skyline, Crown, JYD, Speedbump, And Others.

Really Anything, Just Drop Me An Offer, Willing To Trade Many For One, Or All Of Them For One, Depending On What It Is.

Here's My List, All Are Plain Edge Unless Otherwise Noted.

Folders:
Spyderco:
Spyderco Endura FFG Blue - NIB - Has Blue And Orange Camo Lanyard - Would Only Trade For Another Spyderco.

Spyderco Ladybug Purple - New No Box - Has Black And Purple Lanyard Tied On It. - Would Add To The Endura To Trade For A More High Up Spyderco.

Spyderco Byrd:
Spyderco Byrd Firebyrd - Lightly Used - Some Scratching And Cosmetic Wear. Works Very Well, Blade Is Not a Locking Blade. Has No Lighter - Discontinued

Benchmade:
Benchmade Mini Ambush - Lightly Used - Blade Has Some Scratching - Brand New Clip And Screws - Discontinued - CE - Great Condition.

Kershaw:
Kershaw Scamp - Like New In Box - Thumb Stud Filed Lightly To Curve Sharpness - Sharpened - Not Really Wanting To Give This Up, But Would If The Right Offer Was Made.

Boker:
Boker Plus Subcom - Lightly Used In Box - Black FRN - Blade Has Been Modified To A Tanto Point - Is Still The Same Length - Light Scratches On Blade, Must Look Closely And In The Light To See Them - This Is An Awesome Little Knife.

CRKT:
CRKT Crawford Kasper - New In Box - Tiny Scratch Near Where It Says "Crawford Kasper" On Blade - Came Like This From Factory

Cheaper Folders:
Herbertz Knife - CUSTOMIZED By Me! Still Want To Do Some Extra Work. - No Blade Coating - And Ladder File Work Done All Down The Back Of The Blade - No Clip

Pearl Handle 440 Stainless Balisong - Brand New In Box

The Fast And The Furious Knife - Blade Is Etched - Handle Is Red - 420 J2 Steel - Awesome Knife

Little Northwest Territory Framelock - Was Combo Edge, Is Now Plain Edge. Had Some Scratching - Turned Those Into A Stainless Polish. Wharncliffe Style Blade, Sone Nice Filework On The Back Of The Blade.

Blackjack Model 1 Spring Assist - Satin Plain Edge Non Tanto - Black FRN Handles - Fires Hard - Some Scratches. - Some Filework For Added Jimping.

I'm Sure I'm Missing A Couple...

SAK's
Victorinox:
Victorinox Super Tinker, Red, In Leather Button Clasp Pouch - New No Box.

Winchester:
Winchester - Silver - Little SAK - Like The Vic. Classic - Does Have Light Marking From Being In A Tote For Most Of It's Life.

Winchester Money Clip - Little SAK - Comes With Wharnecliff Knife Blade - And A Nail File.

Multi Tools:
Winchester Multi Tool - From A Five Piece Set - Has - Large Plain Blade - Large Serrated Blade - Pliers - Phillips Head Screwdriver - Flat Head Screwdriver - Small Plain Blade - Bottle/Can Opener - Has Ruler Marks On The Handles - And Has Five Screwdriver Bits It Came With Which I Just Threw In My Tool Box - If You Want Them You Can Have Them - Comes In A Nylon Sheath.

Slip Joints:
Schrade:
Schrade Old Timer 930T - Great Shape Besides That The Small Blades Tip Is Now Fixed And Is Kind Of Like A Blunt Tip, Sharp.($10)

Schrade Old Timer 340T - This Thing Is Old. It Has Several Spots On Every Blade, Although I Was Able To Get Most Of The Rust Off. The Main Blade Is Now A Tanto.($15)

Schrade Old Timer 340T - This Thing Is Also Old, Does Have Some Spotting - I Was Able To Remove Most Rust - The Wharnie Blade Now Has A Slight Tanto Look.($15)

Schrade Stockman In Mother Of Pearl And Faux Turquoise - Has Some Fancy Filework, This Thing Is Gorgeous.($15)

Barlows:
Ka-Bar 1013 Barlow Slipjoint - GREAT Condition - Very Light Spotting But It's Not Rust.($40)

Vintage Sabre Barlow - Says "Sabre Brand" On Back Bolster, And "Barlow" On The Front Bolster. Has The Bolsters On The Blade End Of The Knife. Big Blade Says:
"Sabre
Japan
608"
Big Blade Was Made Into A Blunt Tip.
Small Blade Says Nothing. Cool Knife But I Don't Really Know Anything About It.($20)

Don't Know Much About The Follwing:
Little Unknown Slipjoint - Has Spots On Blade, And The Handle Has Spots - It's Yellow And Black, Covered In Clear Plastic. Although It's Probably Nothing Impressive, It Is Kind Of Cool Though.($5)

Boker Tree Brand Slip Joint - Pretty Rare - 9023 - I Can't Find It Anywhere. - It's In Good Condition Couple Of Spots On The Blades - Two Blades Same Side - Amber Bone - Has A Shield On The Handle - Not The Circular Or Oval One - But One In The Shape Of An Actual Shield - USA Made - Sweet Little Knife.($30)

Colonial Slipjoint - Cannot Find Any Info On This Either. - Says
"Colonial
Prov. RL
Pat. Pend."
On The Big Blade, On The Smaller Blade It Says "U.S.A." Reminds Me Of Barlow Style Blades, But It's Not A Barlow, Has Black Bone Handles And Silver Bolsters On Both Ends, Blades Are On The Same Side, And The Plaque On The Handle Doesn't Say Anything. Pins In The Scales. This Is Obviously Old. Spotting On Blades.($40)

Cool Celaya Albacete Inox Spanish Made Knife - It's The One With The Mango Wood Handles, Which Is Spanish Is :
1. large evergreen tropical tree cultivated for its large oval fruit
Yeah, I'm Just Learning Stuff Lol.
It Has The Silver Bolsters And The Odd Locking System.
It's The One With The 8cm Handle. And The 6 3/4cm Blade. 5 1/4 In. OAL. Awesome Little Knife - Great Condition. ($19.22)

$200 Full Collection.
Fixed Blades:
Ka-Bar Last Ditch Knife - Like New - Sharpened

Gear:
Bags/Carrying Cases:
Fox Outdoors Molle Level III Lv.3 Assault Pack In Marpat Camo - Like New - Lightly Carried A Couple Of Things - Does Have the Plastic Missing From The Main Compartment Up By The Zipper. - Still Excellent Condition.

1980's Chinese Gun Bag - Small - Amazing Condition. - OD Green

Old M16 Ammo Pouch. - Great Shape - OD Green

Flashlights:
Duracell Flashlight - Puts Out 120 Lumens, And You Can Adjust the Beam Width, 6 Options. - Like New.

Little Mactools Flashlight - 6 LED - New Condition.

iTP A3 EOS Light - Lightly Carried Some Light Wear - Has 3 Different Brightness Levels.

Also Have A Leatherman Monarch 300 Hiding Somewhere - Lightly Carried.

Paracord Gear:
Paracord Bracelets - Have No Buckle That Way They Fit Everyone. - Two Colors.

Paracord Lanyards - Two Colors. - Or One Color, Whatever.

Paracord Keychains - Two Colors. - Or One, Whatever.

Paracord Collars And Leashes - Many Colors. - Or One, Whatever.

Paracord Hair Ties, Scrunchies, Whatever.

Lighters:
Zippo - Lightly Used - Rainbow "Spectrum" - Light Scratches From Pocket Carry - Comes With Extra Flint.

If You Wanna Trade:
Post In This Thread
Send Visitor Message
Or Email At:
wikid_jester_777@yahoo.com

Thanks So Much!

tiny80022
09-27-2011, 03:58 PM
pm sent on itp eos

BobSig
11-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Fox Outdoors Molle Level III Lv.3 Assault Pack In Marpat Cam you got a pic of this?

eod13
11-22-2011, 12:46 AM
pictures of that Bali as well as any other balisongs you might have to offer. thanks!

knife guy
12-23-2012, 01:20 PM
I have a very lightly used 6 string banjo with a $200 dallar value at least and it comes the strings that came with it when I baught it. Solid wood back for the face. Wantin to trade for some balisongs.