PDA

View Full Version : Need a mill..Will trade my mini lathe for it

J S Machine
07-30-2011, 06:18 AM
I am in dire need of a mill. I have every tool I need to use at work, but working on breaks and off the clock is not really appealing. I'm trying to get my shop set up at home.

I have a small mini lathe. It is a harbor freight 7x10 model.

http://www.harborfreight.com/7-inch-x-10-inch-precision-mini-lathe-93212.html

This lathe has been just fine for what little I have used it, but I need a mill worse right now. It has probably had less than 50 parts in an out of the chuck, and it is like new. aside from a little dust, it looks just like it did when it came out of the box.

I'm doing more and more folder work and I simply cannot get around not having a mill. If you have a mill and don't really use it, I may be interested in it. I realize this lathe is a decent sized machine, and I also realize that any mill will be too, but I think it might be doable to ship them. If your mill is something I can use, I may even pay the shipping for both items, depending on circumstances.

If you have a mill that you don't use or one that may have a broken part you are not intereste in fixing, that may work too. Just as long as it isn't something terribly messed up..

Thanks

J S Machine
10-11-2011, 06:28 AM
I have gotten myself a mill and I'll just keep the lathe. Thanks.