PDA

View Full Version : Tacoma

Eli Gautreaux
10-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Hey Ray,

Safe travels, and I hope you have a great show in Tacoma!

You need to get an internet phone so you can give us hourly updates over the weekend, lol.

Seriously, I hope you have a great time...

Peter Killgore
10-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Ray, hope the show went well. Did you take any of the spear heads with you?

Raymond Richard
10-04-2009, 07:48 PM
I just got home about a half hour ago. I'm really having second thoughts about doing this show again. Had one small sale and did make a great trade on half a pre ban walrus tusk so I'm feeling good about that. Hard to sell knives when just a handful of customers come. Did lots of visiting and won another award.

Peter, I did bring a couple spear heads and I brought them both back home. Everyone that looked at them really liked them.

Eli Gautreaux
10-05-2009, 07:25 AM
I just got home about a half hour ago. I'm really having second thoughts about doing this show again. Had one small sale and did make a great trade on half a pre ban walrus tusk so I'm feeling good about that. Hard to sell knives when just a handful of customers come. Did lots of visiting and won another award.

Peter, I did bring a couple spear heads and I brought them both back home. Everyone that looked at them really liked them.

Boy, too bad for the knife nuts in that area, they don't know what they are missing...

joeshredd
10-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Found your forum, thought I'd jump in...
It was good seeing you in Tacoma, but I hear you about the size of the show... With no walking traffic, it's hard to bring in newbies for the money... But I was glad to see you and see the work you brung.... Still in love with that one piece you had up for sale for the benefit.. Didn't I just see that in another thread?

Anyhow, I'll be sure to swing by KDC every now and again and bug you and Bruce...

Stay healthy!

Raymond Richard
10-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Found your forum, thought I'd jump in...
It was good seeing you in Tacoma, but I hear you about the size of the show... With no walking traffic, it's hard to bring in newbies for the money... But I was glad to see you and see the work you brung.... Still in love with that one piece you had up for sale for the benefit.. Didn't I just see that in another thread?

Anyhow, I'll be sure to swing by KDC every now and again and bug you and Bruce...

Stay healthy!

Hey Joe, I was glad to see you at the show. Next time I hope I get to you before Bruce does and maybe you'll have some money in your pocket to buy a real knife. :D My shows are done with for this year. Hope you make it back soon.