PDA

View Full Version : Changing goin on

Raymond Richard
09-16-2009, 10:51 AM
For 20 years I could look to the north from our house or my shop and see a very pleasant view. Its changing now. My wife mentioned taking a picture of it before the track hoe knocks most of them down. Fortunately that land will be part of a tree growing nursery so at least its not homes. My cows will have less area to roam but they will get us to it. They have been eating the leaves from the fallen trees. Thought I'd share the photo. Haven't seen the cows this morning so there probably taking another nap.

http://www.hawknknives.com/forums/IMG_1490.JPG

Please let me know if this photo looks right. It looks kind of fuzzy to me. I'm thinking I need to replace my rechargeable batteries. Guess it could be all the shadows to.

Jeff Pearce
09-16-2009, 11:13 AM
At least it not going to be a bunch of track homes....

Ken Hurst
09-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Well Ray, it might be that OR ..... you might just need to recharge the batteries in your camera ................. Just kidding ol hoss, the pic'are just fine.

Stuart Willis
09-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Don't ya just hate change. I guess it could be alot worse.

Eli Gautreaux
09-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Ray, those trees will be missed, but you still have one of the prettiest places on the planet!

BowtownBlade
09-16-2009, 07:42 PM
ah yes, now that is how I like it, lots of elbow room and its beautiful

Raymond Richard
09-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Ray, those trees will be missed, but you still have one of the prettiest places on the planet!

Hey Eli, They are going to leave the two huge maple trees by my back fence but its going to look pretty bare from there north. I do find the tree nurseries nice to look at so it won't be bad at all. Glad you made it back from your Damascus Road trip safely. :D

Eli Gautreaux
09-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey Eli, They are going to leave the two huge maple trees by my back fence but its going to look pretty bare from there north. I do find the tree nurseries nice to look at so it won't be bad at all. Glad you made it back from your Damascus Road trip safely. :D

I'd like to see those Maples in full fall red, maybe someday. That would probably be about the perfect time to work in the shop too --- temperature wise? Let me know when they start turning 2thumbs

JAWilliams
09-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Progress sometimes suck when it changes a land scape.

TKC
09-19-2009, 08:09 PM
At least it won't houses that you have to look at.

Progress sometimes suck when it changes a land scape.