PDA

View Full Version : Marbled anyone?

Tyson
06-21-2010, 06:16 PM
KNIFE DOGS EXCLUSIVE!!!

With my recent relocating, I have discovered some marbled carbon that I have hoarded away as my private reserves. I have taken care of a few makers that have been waiting a long time and I am happy to say that I have 9 pieces left at over .3" x 3" x 6" for $60 each. DISCLAIMER: These are machined down slightly but the pattern will not emerge fully until it is ground down another .05" or so. LIMIT of 2 per person. First come first serve on this. I also have some more thicker stuff that is in raw form, machined finish will be .75" to a little over 1". I would usually have this machined flat in stepdowns and then split which would yield me 40 to 45 finished 6" x 3" pieces at .3" thick. Anyone interested that has the ability to machine and split it themselves can pick it up at a substantial savings. I cannot stress enough that the raw unmachined form does not look like the marbled you have all seen, that is why you must take the proper steps to finish it correctly. Please only serious inquiries.

Please PM me for this.

J. ROSA
06-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Pm away!

Tyson
06-21-2010, 09:35 PM
6 left

Tyson
06-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Thanks everyone, all pieces are sold.

DanielFrazee
06-23-2010, 06:53 AM
Man that sucks! You are all out. I was so going to open up the checkbook and smack down on the some of that awesome CF. Keep me posted for when there is any more. Dan