Very simple and thin utility with ironwood...

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
Here's my latest commissioned piece. This is not really going to "Wow" anybody but it's fun to step back and make these simple little knives once in a while. :)

This is a really nice REALLY thin wicked little slicer for general utility chores. I have one in my kitchen and use it every single day. I'll be the first to admit, I don't know much about kitchen knives and what's preferred/accepted but mine is razor thin and scary sharp and cuts like crazy. I take it camping or to deer camp too. Very useful and handy.

I have sold quite a few of these, all thin and very sharp. This one is 1084 steel, desert ironwood scales and german silver pins. 8 1/4" overall with a 3 3/4" sharp edge.

By the way, if anyone would like my new email address and be added to my list, please email me at jdoyleknives AT gmail DOT com

John,
Simple is great.
That will do the job just fine in the kitchen or field. Nice looking Hamom & sheath too!

I don't think that all things that are beautiful have to shine. I like simplistic elegance, and you have nailed it with this little beauty!

Back