Unboxing Custom Chef By John Wilson!

Daniel Rohde

So I got my KITH knife today from John Wilson first and continued reaction is-WOW!

This is a nakari out of 3/32"(give or take) thick AEB-L with AWESOME Stabilized Curly Black Olive(J. Doyle I think?)

So here I am trembling thinking of what's inside!
411974814.jpg

Slowly(okay pretty fast, I couldn't wait!) unwrapping(So dramatic!)
411974817.jpg

Here it is 7oz of pure awesomeness!
411974816.jpg

Quick test run after picking my mouth up off the floor! (much to quick I might add, it just dropped through this apple)
411974824.jpg

I mean look at this wood!(and that's a crappy picture!)
411974827.jpg

I'm dig'in the logo:
411974831.jpg

Balance is perfect!
411974815.jpg

I make and use AEB-L myself so know this will perform great. It's kind of funny that I make chef knives quiet often but I don't actually have any of my own chefs in the drawer that aren't screwed up so it's a treat to have this beauty in with the others!

Top to bottom well done!
Thank you so much,

Daniel Rohde

Daniel, I'm floored that you went out of your way to make this post. You couldn't wipe my smile off with acetone and a wire brush right now.

You already know that I'm a big fan of your knives, both in design and craftsmanship- not to mention you make such fine kitchen knives, I was both excited and nervous to get your feedback. To hear you say such nice things about a knife I made means more than you know.

Merry Christmas!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel, I'm floored that you went out of your way to make this post. You couldn't wipe my smile off with acetone and a wire brush right now.

You already know that I'm a big fan of your knives, both in design and craftsmanship- not to mention you make such fine kitchen knives, I was both excited and nervous to get your feedback. To hear you say such nice things about a knife I made means more than you know.

Merry Christmas!

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's well deserved! It's a fantastic knife!

Thanks for being a part of the KITH!

Merry Christmas!

Back