Trapper Slipjoint Knife Kit Single Blade - I got it!!

KenH

I got the Trapper Slipjoint Knife Kit Single Blade kit I won - Thanks Boss and to especially Wanda for being such a nice person.

Now, this is my very first folder and do have a couple (many!!) of questions for this kit build.

I'm reading several different places, but really wish to wait for the WIPs and videos promised by those GREAT makers. That will allow me to walk thru my folder step by step and hope to have a really nice folder from it. Then, I'll post pics:)

OK folks - git on da' stick! I'm waiting

Ken H>

Ken,
Come over sometime and I will help you with it. I know a little about slipjoints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a GREAT idea Calvin - I'd say you know a LOTS about slipjoints:)

we'll see if perhaps one day next week.... or perhaps the week after if the weather is as bad as weatherman is saying it's going to be. Just let me know the best time for you - I'll be happy to work around YOUR schedule.

Ken H>

I'm gonna be real busy for the next couple of weeks. Call me in two weeks if you can wait that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a problem Calvin - Not in a "big" rush. Looking at a couple of the WIP make it look easy - I might try following one of those.....

Give me a holler in 2-3 wks at your convenience.

Ken H>

Back