Stag Bowie

cote

I call it a bowie...maybe it looks more like a fighter, if you have a word on this please chime in it would be nice to get your thoughts on this.
Blade is 8" CPM S30V, O.A.L. 13" the spacers are Buffalo horn and the fittings are 416 stainless.

Thanks for looking,

Attachments

• Stag Bowie F (600 x 457).jpg
    Stag Bowie F (600 x 457).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 71
Looks great Gill. Love the way you do the guard and butt. What is the Black material?

Cote is s30v the new thing??? Oh sorry your knives looked well balanced for Bowie's + fighting knives? I have had many ask for that metal in place of 154cm.

Last edited:
Cote is s30v the new thing??? Oh sorry your knives looked well balanced for Bowie's + fighting knives? I have had many ask for that metal in place of 154cm.

CPM S30V is nothing new any good knife supply will have it...been around for some time.... if you plan on using it be prepared to put alot of elbow grease into it, it's much harder to work then your 154CM.

New home

This bowie did find a good home, my customer sent me this picture....it's like trying to find waldo but you can see it hanging on the tip of the bayonet of his C2 858 Tactical on the left wall.

Attachments

• Stag Bowie c (600 x 450).jpg
    Stag Bowie c (600 x 450).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 26
Gill, I'd call it "Sir". That is one mean looking knife. Terrific craftsmanship. I would love to see a better picture of the handle/spacer work that you did if you have one. Excellent.

Gill, I'd call it "Sir". That is one mean looking knife. Terrific craftsmanship. I would love to see a better picture of the handle/spacer work that you did if you have one. Excellent.
I dont have a close up of it, you should be able to get a blow up of it with the setting on your computer.

Gill

Back