Sports and movie themed scales

Moe56

Wondering if someone could tell me to buy knife scales with movie and sports themes in them such as mosaic pins or just team emblem in the scale. Also I have a son that loves horror movies so I am looking to build a knife and put ghost face or Freddie Kruger scales on them. Thanks for any help.

Joe James Mad Max on Facebook. He can do the scales anything you want. I've seen Freddie Kruger scales he's done! I've ordered stuff from him but they were Flag style. No pins though!

Finding knife scales with movie and sports themes can be a fun project! For sports emblems, you might want to check out online custom knife scale makers or local craft shops that offer customization services. As for horror movie themes like Ghostface or Freddy Krueger, you could explore specialty stores catering to horror fans or search online marketplaces for custom-designed scales. It's always exciting to personalize your tools based on your interests. By the way, have you checked out any new movies playing in theaters now like "Abigail," "We Grown Now," "Civil War," or "Monkey Man"? It's always nice to unwind with a good movie after a project like customizing knife scales.

Last edited:
Back