Something New

PMARTINKNIVES

A little different path for me is this integral sided lockback, titanium frames, damascus blade and parts. Roller bearing pivot and blind alignment pins for the rear filler. Customer is sending it out for engraving so the thought is to have as few screws showing as possible. Eventually it'll have black lip pearl inlayed between the bolsters and a 14K gold escutcheon inlayed into the pearl.
So far, I've experienced alot of high anxiety machining with slow results and a ton of mental exhaustion----------but thats a good thing. Keeps me sharp, thanks for taking a look and more to come.

Peter

Attachments

• _MG_0291.jpg
    _MG_0291.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 109
  • _MG_0290.jpg
    _MG_0290.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 96
Looking good so far,it will turn out spectacular as do all of your knives.
High anxiety and mental exhaustion,I can identify with that as it relates to knifemakng.

Progress so far

Cut and ground the profile and ground the primary bevel on the blade. Still need to grind the clip and radius the sides before insetting the pearl scales. Thats another days work.

Peter
_MG_0294.jpg_MG_0295.jpg

Well, here is the finished product ready to send to its new home. It turned out very nice and slick, eventually it will get sent out for engraving and pro photos. Thanks for taking a look and the kind words.

Peter

Attachments

• _MG_0349-1600.jpg
    _MG_0349-1600.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 42
Back