Some hard use knives (Fixed blades with fullers)

Benr.t

Never really liked the term "tactical knife". So here are some hard use knives I finished up this last week.
All of them have A2 tool steel and fullers in the blade. They are flat ground on both sides.
They have Black Tero tuf, G10, and carbon fiber scales in that order. I really like this Tero tuf. It has a excellent grip and is extremely durable.

Hey Ben,
I am new to knifemaking, and work like yours is inspiring.
Your knives are beautiful. I really like the finish. How did you achive this?

Nice work. Every knife may be used hard at some point, in spite of the maker's "intended" use. That point is usually when it is needed most and failure is a costly option.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of them are gorgeous. I'm working with TeroTuf now too, and love it so far. However, I'm having some color consistency on the thinner TeroTuf scales. How'd you get yours so consistent?

good knives. look fun to make, too.
I am with you on the names (some day I want to make a thermonuclear, anti-genocidal, kill-death-destroy model... and it has to be about a 3" blade with a couple of simple pieces of wood pinned to the handle). But, I digress.

always like your stuff, the whole range of it. Making a range of stuff is the best way.
kc

Back