Scales

Carvex used to make flag scales but I think they have been discontinued.
You might locate someone with a set who will sell to you if you ask around.
Also, if a red, white and blue pattern would be an adequate substitute you can look at G-carta.
Greg has several different patterns available in the national colors, but not a flag pattern.
Another alternative would be a large mosaic pin.
I know that Alexey ( way4ep@gmail.com or custommosaicpins on Instagram ) makes a pin with the serpent from the Gadsden flag, if that would work for you.
Seems as though someone would make US flag scales for sale.

I'd contact Carvex on Facebook, and do it quick if I were you. The last post was August, and scales were on sale.

Also, if a red, white and blue pattern would be an adequate substitute you can look at G-carta.
Greg has several different patterns available in the national colors, but not a flag pattern.
I know that Alexey ( way4ep@gmail.com or custommosaicpins on Instagram ) makes a pin with the serpent from the Gadsden flag, if that would work for you.
Carvex seems to be Semi-Closed? Gent on YouTube used (Burg knives) thier flag scales. They would have been PERFECT for this project too. Still looking!

That may be an option Owl! Thank you!

Back