Rusty, Dusty, Super Rusty...

I'm planning on building a 30lb. power hammer from Jerry Allen's "Rusty" plans but haven't been able to get a reply in any form after mailing a check and trying to make contact through email and by phone. Is there anyone out there who has a set of these plans who would be willing to part with them and help me out. I've already begun gathering parts and afraid I'm going to have to come up with my own plans from photographs. Rather not resort to this as the result could be a mutant, flesh eating, monster. More than willing to pay for a copy or more info on ordering plans from a legacy source if there is one. Anyone's thoughts would be much appreciated. I built a NWG that I love and want to speed up production and get into forging Damascus steel with a power hammer.
Thanks all,
Art

Mr. Svinarich,
Thank you, sir. You were right in saying to persevere. Just before getting on the forum I was reviewing my business checking account and found my cancelled check arrived today. It is signed by Jerry Allen and also co-signed by what seems to be Frances Allen? Jerry's signature looks rather weak. I hope he is alright but I don't think I know him well enough to ask. It sounds like you know him better than myself and if you find out please let me know. I had mailed my check for the plans three weeks ago, yesterday,
Thanks again,
Art

Back