Hello everyone!

We are a staring Curly Birch selling business from Estonia. We specialize in providing standard grade masur birch wood for different woodworking projects.

Our Karelian Curly Birch blocks are the best canvas for your woodcrafting dreams. The natural pattern variations in the wood ensure that no two artworks will ever be identical, adding a bespoke touch to your creations. In a world saturated with mass-produced items, curly birch pen blocks offer a refuge for those who appreciate the beauty of the uniqueness and the art of creation.

More info and photos:
Facebook: Figured Curly Birch
Instagram: @figuredbirch
figuredbirch.eu

Attachments

• Knife.handles.jpg
    Knife.handles.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Pen blocks.jpg
    Pen blocks.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Knife handles.jpg
    Knife handles.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Piiksu.jpg
    Piiksu.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
I prefer birch lightweight and warm. I had some stabilized and when it's cold it'll suck the heat right out of your hand; it can take away desirable properties of birch in my opinion.

I'll keep you in mind next time I'm looking to buy. Your prices are reasonable.

Do you have any other seller info, website, location, business history?

Thanks

We are in early stages of developing the business so right now I don't have much more info to give. :) You can find regular posts on our social media platforms showcasing the sets we offer, while our website provides an overview of all the curly birch blocks we currently have in stock.

The wood comes from my partner, also located in Estonia, and the blocks we sell are one of the best available in the market, known for their exceptional quality. Our wood drying process also prevents any cracks in the wood, making sure that our customers receive products of the highest standard.

Stay tuned for updates as we continue to develop our website, including the upcoming addition of a fully functional e-shop where you can conveniently place orders.

I will put these here again :)
Facebook: Figured Curly Birch
Instagram: @figuredbirch

Back