New Completed Website

grommit

Hello everyone.
I would like to introduce mine & Ian Bailey's new Website.
It is bearly a couple of days old and finding its feet so to speak.
Well what can it provide other than show our work?
We had a passion for to say a big thank you for all the support, guidance and help that makers around the world have given us over the years, so we shared this with our drive to encoureage UK makers to get there work out in the globe alongside all the experts, fingers crossed gaining the motivation and inspiration to keep upping there game so we introduced a couple of features to the site:
1. a Maker(s) Of The Month feature showing a biography of the makers showing their work, links to websites,clubs & forums.
At present we have some great makers at all levels to be viewed, some of the new members were put off slightly with having their work shown against the worlds finest, but i am pleased to see they have realised this is not a ridicule tactic but a means to show off their work and their abilities to improve on every knife.
2. A makers gallery, to show off their work as and when they finish a project, to be uploaded on a regular basis.

we have come across only one sceptic on why we have allowed other makers to show their work on our website, for the remainder they view it as a refreshing change and like what we are doing for other makers.

Please feel free to have a look, sign the guest book and email us on any ideas, suggestions or Website tech info that may help us out.

PLEASE send a picture of self, a bio of self/life etc knife pictures and any website(s), forum links, Facebook, Twitter etc. and we will process for you to be placed in the Maker of The Month.
Makers gallery- Pics of work, its name, your name and country of origin.

Send to:
bri@grommitknives.com
Many thanks for taking the time to view:

here is the website Link:
www.grommitknives.com

Back