My latest knife

AJH_Knives

Hey guys what do you think about my user? O1 tool steel 3/23 thickness. blued, black MOP kirinite scales with stainless pins and tube. 7.25" OAL

Attachments

• black ice 2.jpg
    black ice 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 54
  • black ice1.jpg
    black ice1.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 63
Hey I totally get the "3/23"..........3/32 thing, I am not dyslexic my fingers just seem to type that way at times!:what!::biggrin:

I do like that one! The black MOP kirinite scales really set it off. In the first pic they look almost white and the second pic makes them look like some kind of wood grain. I like the way the kirinite pics up the light and makes the scales just change color! That one would be just about right for EDC knife!

One question though, why are you hiding in your truck to take pictures?????:les::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey I totally get the "3/23"..........3/32 thing, I am not dyslexic my fingers just seem to type that way at times!:what!::biggrin:

I do like that one! The black MOP kirinite scales really set it off. In the first pic they look almost white and the second pic makes them look like some kind of wood grain. I like the way the kirinite pics up the light and makes the scales just change color! That one would be just about right for EDC knife!

One question though, why are you hiding in your truck to take pictures?????:les::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
well it turns out that my Iphone takes better pictures than my nikon coolpix.. My brother wanted to see pics of the knife, I just pulled into the parking lot at work and took the pictures and they turned out better than I had expected,,,

thanks for all the kind words guys.. i am having fun making these...

Cool I was just poking fun at you. My camera on my phone sucks, the phone is suppose to be built to government standards. I guess that should have clued me in, that is wasn't any good!:what!::biggrin:

I really do like that knife though! I won some kirinite in the give away and after seeing your knife I know just the one I am going to use it on!:cool:

here is the cross draw style sheath i made for the knife. Was going for black when i dyed the leather, turned out chocolate... what do you think about the sheath?
photo.jpg

Back