Long Overdue introduction!

marc4pt0

Hello from Maryland! This is a little odd, as I actually joined this forum over a year ago. I'm a chef that's very much into kitchen knives hence my joining here. I got bit by the bug over a year ago and started looking into forums and researching knives in general.
I had forgotten that I joined this forum as I'm sure it was late one night after work and a cold beer or two. What reminded that I had signed up here was running into Mike 928 on eBay buying wood in an attempt to re-handle a knife. He mentioned this forum and when I went to sign up I found out that I had already signed up! Keep in mind that this was pretty much the first forum I've ever signed into andatthat point had no clue what Really goes on in a forum such as this.
So I do apologize for no introducing myself until just now. Very lame on my behalf.

Marc

Marc. Good to see ya here. Knife Dogs is a cool place and you will fit in well.

Spend some time looking, ask questions. show photos. Enjoy the forum.

God Bless YA
Randy

Soounds like you had more thannn a beer or three? LOL:biggrin:
No worries! Welcome and enjoy! There are a few of us makers that enjoy making culinary knives.
If you have any questions on your rehandle job? Feel free to ask!

Hello from Maryland! This is a little odd, as I actually joined this forum over a year ago. I'm a chef that's very much into kitchen knives hence my joining here. I got bit by the bug over a year ago and started looking into forums and researching knives in general.
I had forgotten that I joined this forum as I'm sure it was late one night after work and a cold beer or two. What reminded that I had signed up here was running into Mike 928 on eBay buying wood in an attempt to re-handle a knife. He mentioned this forum and when I went to sign up I found out that I had already signed up! Keep in mind that this was pretty much the first forum I've ever signed into andatthat point had no clue what Really goes on in a forum such as this.
So I do apologize for no introducing myself until just now. Very lame on my behalf.

Marc

Hey Marc, its good too finally see you active on this forum. As I said before, the folks here are a cut above the rest! Enjoy your stay.

Howdy Marc,welcome to the site.I think We all like pics here, so lets see some show and tell.

Have a Blessed one
Faron

Back