Liner Lock with Buckeye Burl

BrandantR

This is a great little knife that I finished up last weekend. I made it for myself to replace the one I lost a few weeks ago. It's a pretty little thing that should serve as a good EDC and a business card as well for those I bump into who want to see what I do.

Knife Specs
Knife Design: Glaucus
Open Length: 5-1/4"
Blade Length: 2"
Blade: CPM154
Bolsters: 416ss
Liners: Anodized Titanium
Spacer: 416ss
Scales: Stabilized buckeye burl
Embellishments: Hand-rubbed satin finish on blade and bolsters. File-worked spacer and liners.

This one also has my new maker's mark on the blade. The mark might be a little large for this size of blade, but I still like it. Let me know what you think. All comments are appreciated.

WIN_20160120_20_10_09_Pro.jpgWIN_20160120_20_10_27_Pro.jpgWIN_20160120_20_10_48_Pro.jpgWIN_20160120_20_11_08_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. It really is a fun knife. It fits perfectly in the coin pocket of my jeans and just disappears until I need it. I'm currently building another knife of the same design that I have been posting WIP photos of the build on my blog if you care to stop by and have a look. The blog address is in my signature line below. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate it.

Thanks, Dan. I've been carrying it everyday for the past couple of months. It's been a great little companion and I've really given it a workout. It's also nice to be able to pull it out of my pocket when people ask me about my knives, so I have something to show them.

Back