Ivory handled knife for sale

tulio88

Howdy,

I'm new to this forum and have a very nice custom folder for sale!
It's made by "GENE" from Portage Indiana and has since passed away. I don't know his last name to give you but perhaps some readers knew him. He was very humble and always took the time to talk to you!
The workmanship is exceptional, the scales are legal ivory and it dovetails to the bolsters. It has a tail lock that works smoothly and as you can see has all torx screw fasteners. The bolsters are brushed and the blade is not quite mirror polished but has some surface texture. It has not been used, sharpened or carried in any way.

Included in the price is all shipping charges and paypal fees in the US. Any shipping outside the US please add $15.
Thanks for looking, and email for any questions
Price is: NOW $275 NOW $225

Tulio

DSC_0082.jpg P1020107.jpg

Last edited:
i have 2 of his knives, which i inherited from my dad. he lived up in portage. i dont know what to do with them. did u find out any more info since posting this. sorry to bother you

Do you still have the knife?

Howdy,

I'm new to this forum and have a very nice custom folder for sale!
It's made by "GENE" from Portage Indiana and has since passed away. I don't know his last name to give you but perhaps some readers knew him. He was very humble and always took the time to talk to you!
The workmanship is exceptional, the scales are legal ivory and it dovetails to the bolsters. It has a tail lock that works smoothly and as you can see has all torx screw fasteners. The bolsters are brushed and the blade is not quite mirror polished but has some surface texture. It has not been used, sharpened or carried in any way.

Included in the price is all shipping charges and paypal fees in the US. Any shipping outside the US please add $15.
Thanks for looking, and email for any questions
Price is: NOW $275 NOW $225

Tulio

View attachment 35028 View attachment 35029

Back