Inlaid sheath

KT,
Those two pieces of art marry up real nice. You are at the top when it comes to leather, have you ever tried your hand at bladesmithing? Wade

Wade I,m pushing 70 and not in real good health. To late for me. I only staarted leather work 5 years ago. Still learming. KT

KT,
It sure appears that you have been having fun the last 5 years because your work is outstanding and anybody who enjoys what they are doing is able to translate it to their work and you have surely accomplished that. Wade

Thanks WADE I have never taken a lesson or watched a CD. Its all my own ideas and draw all my own patterns and designs. Sew it all by hand. KT

Last edited:
Terry, my friend, I know what it is like to be 70 years of age---I arrived at that point in my life 18 years ago. I have seen leather craft, crap, and artsy fartsy for more years than most have been alive. Rarely do I comment on anyones work unless I believe it to be outstanding in design, function, and construction. You are aware of the high regard I have for the afore mentioned skills that you so adequately display. That you have a creative imagination that shows in what you do, is an indication of the love you have for this challenging craft. The cooperative works that you have done with my dear friend, Dave Cole, are mind boggling, and far from the norm and I compliment you both. For what it's worth----you should have gotten into this fascinating field about 40 years ago. You would have blown most of us out of the pond!!!! ---Sandy

Thanks for such kind words my friend.Your encouragement is what kept me trying to raise the bar, that you have set so high.Working with Terry has been an absolute pleasure as we both think alot alike, and we have become great friends.He is an extremely creative maker and it's been fun to watch him grow in the knife world.Dave

Sandy thank you for your kind words. You have no idea how much it means to me comming from a MASTER like your self. I only hope I continue to live up to your expections. Working with Dave has been a challange to make a Sheath that would do his knifes justice. Thanks Again. YOUR GOOD FRIEND Terry

Back