Independence

Wade Hougham

Happy Independence Day to you all. May you have a safe and wonderful day.

I just completed this 11 5/8" knife about an hour ago and it has been dubbed Independence.

The handle is red, white and blue resin impregnated into a pine cone. The 6 3/4" blade is 1080 and the sheath was made for me by my good friend KT who also donated the dangle.

Any and all comments are welcome. Thank you for taking your time to view.

Attachments

• Independence Day 011.jpg
    Independence Day 011.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Independence Day 013.jpg
    Independence Day 013.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Independence Day 014.jpg
    Independence Day 014.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Independence Day 016.jpg
    Independence Day 016.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Independence Day 017.jpg
    Independence Day 017.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 34
Hey Dan,
No I was gifted these from KT and he had them custom made along with a couple of other colors.
Thanks for the comment.:001_smile:

Wade

Wade as usual a GREAT job. The idea to do a 4th of July knife goes to Wade all alone and when he came up with it I knew it was going to be a fun project. He will be showing it this week end and it will be a REAL EYECATCHER . Nice to see some thing made for the day. Thanks for showing. Really fits the occasion. KT

Thank you kindly for the nice comments.:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

Wade

Wade,
You and Terry did it again! This is different than any other red,white and blue theme I've seen before. Nice knife from you two patriots from opposite poles of the U.S.A. (Minnesota & Florida).:biggrin:

I really dig the blade profile on this'n. It'd serve well as a modern soldier's knife, and would look great with a bone or antler handle stuck through the belt of a mountain man too. :)

Back