Help with Randall knives

K

kimmolilja

Hi.

Is there anyone out ther who can give me some info on this randall knives?I dont know so much, so would appreciate if you can give me some info on them. Age, worth. and so on.Appreciate the help.:1:
/Kimmo Lilja

bild5.jpg

bild1.jpg

bild3.jpg

bild2.jpg

They look quite old (50-60+ years?), are of the same generation and in excellent condition. They were made during Bo Randall's time. The larger one appears to be a Model 4 with a stainless steel blade. The smaller one a Model 7 with a carbon steel blade. The sheaths look original and may be Heisers. To a Randall collector they could be quite valuable (ebay could fetch thousands). If there is an interesting history to them or owned by someone famous they could be worth even more. Randall Made knives are still a family run business in Orlando Florida with a long and rich history in the knife world. You might want to check with Gary Randall for more exact information.

Here is better pics ot the one I have home. Is it worth anything? I know it's from the somewhere 1960. mod 4 5 inch? Very good condition
ett-53.jpg

tv-52.jpg

tre-44.jpg

fyra-40.jpg

fem-20.jpg

Look around on the internet for other randall knives. Ebay is one place. Dealers also. Hard to find a Randall knife that ain't worth at least 500 bucks.

Back