Hello !!

janx

Hello,
I have been a knife & firearm enthusiast since i was 4 years old. My grandfather was a knife dealer, mostly of Case knives and some Remington's. He watched me alot from the day I was born, and before I was 5 years old I had a small collection of knives. Case, nor Remington, aren't really the kind of knives I like, as I am more into tactical type knives, nice, beefy framelocks and fixed blades, and several other types, but unfortunately he passes a few years back, so now my family and I have well over 1,000 Case and Remington knives from the '60's up to '06. I am a single father to a beautiful daughter, and she is my pride and joy, but I would possibly trade her for a nice titanium framelock:biggrin:. Thank you for having me on this very nice forum.

Sincerely,
Janx

Welcome to the pack. Sounds like you have a heck of knife collection. I would hold off on the trading your little girl for the framelock til some lucky guy asks for her hand in marriage. I traded a bottle of premium tequila the night I proposed to my wife.

Back