Hello from TX.

akey

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Aaron and like the thread title stated I am from Texas. I have been following this forum for a while as well as a few others. I think I found KD through a reference someone made on a forum I am regular on called Texas Bowhunter. I have just started making my first knife after about a year of lurking and researching. I am doing everything mostly with hand files although I do have a cheapo belt sander. It's a slow process due to the fact the my 8 months pregnant wife has most of my free time allocated! :biggrin:

Welcome to the pack Aaron. I completely understand your time constraints. M wife and I had our risky child six months ago. I think I've been in my shop half a dozen times in the past 14 months.

Welcome Aaron...congrats on the coming child and first knife. Come by for a shop tour if you're ever in my neck of the woods and we'll talk knives and tell lies. Just drop me a PM and I'll give you directions on how to get here.
Phil

Thanks for the welcome guys! Paps, if I am ever in your neck of the woods I will take you up on that.

Back