Hello from the most taxed state. "California"

Roscoe

Good afternoon all,

My name is Roscoe and I would like to take this time and introduce myself. I am a new member as of today. I am currently and Executive Chef out in California. I have always loved anything with an edge for cutting. Recently I have been intrested in an hobby I can do well into my sunset years. I love using knives of all kinds and love putting them to use in the kitchen. I have a ton of over the counter and custom forged Chef knives and want to start to make my own knives. I have been a Chef going on 20 years in professional kitchens and consider myself an expert in the kitchen. However when it comes to making a knife I am a novice. I currently have a small start up kit that I collected and will be attempting to make a paring knife next week. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Roscoe

Laurence,

I am glad to there are a few of us that still live in reality in California. Not to get to political. Thanks for invite to your shop and I will stop buy when I am in Soviet Monica. A few laughs would be just what the doctor ordered.

All the best,

Roscoe

Back