Hello from a knife maker in Washington

GMelton

Hello to all... Been making knives the last few years for all my friends in the military. I am currently transitioning out of the military and looking to make knives as close to full time as possible. You can check out my site www.meltonknifeanddesign.com. If you want to know more about me feel free to check out the About Us/Me on my site and look at my ugly mug on the photo tab.
Feel free to check out my knives and tell me what you think!!
Glad to be here!
Big fan of Tracy Mickley and USA Knife Maker Supply, get most of my gear from them, and they're fair and do business right!!

A bro welcome to the site glad to meet a fellow Soldier. A i am a Career Counselor for 3rd GRP you shure you still gettin out I got a bonus for you LOL just kidding bro thank you for your service.

I actually just joined 19th GRP.. so I'll still be a weekend warrior;)
A bro welcome to the site glad to meet a fellow Soldier. A i am a Career Counselor for 3rd GRP you shure you still gettin out I got a bonus for you LOL just kidding bro thank you for your service.

First, Thank You for your service. Next, welcome to the site. I checked out your web site and have to say that you have some good looking designs.

Do you have the phone number for Co A (Buckley)? I'm sure Mike would like to talk to you if you're in transition. contractors are difficult so If you're going to be around... there's lots to do or you can do std guard time. Welcome to knife making. Invite you up to my shop sometime or visit yours. De Opresso Liber'

Do you have the phone number for Co A (Buckley)? I'm sure Mike would like to talk to you if you're in transition. contractors are difficult so If you're going to be around... there's lots to do or you can do std guard time. Welcome to knife making. Invite you up to my shop sometime or visit yours. De Opresso Liber'
Jeff.. Thanks! Love to come see your shop and youre welcome to come out here anytime!

Welcome and thank you for your service. Great looking knives.

Back