Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum.

blankityblanks

Hello Everyone! I am new to the forum and apologize for not introducing myself before I posted my desert ironwood burl for sale. My name is Renee Borek (my husband's name is David) from Blankity-Blanks. One of our previous customers, Mark Samsel, recommended we bring our woods to this forum - so I took his advice! We are a supplier of exotic woods to knife makers and pen makers, but have been doing it as a part time business for the past 4 years because we are also fine woodworkers. We have been doing large furniture projects commercial & residential, but we still have a lot of stable knife stock to sell off that that is already cut and in the process of being sanded and polished to sell online. All of the wood has been in a climate controlled environment for years. Some of the wood is stabilized with MMA and some are in its natural state.

We have Afzelia XY-Lay (in all qualities - Blocks, Scales, & folders), Black Ash Burl & figured, Amboyna Burl, Bee's-wing Narra, Afzelia Burl, Maidou Burl (also some spalted), Spalted Tamarind, Bird's-eye Bocote, Desert Ironwood Burl & Bird's-Eye,standard grade), Snakewood (Blocks & Folders), Redwood lace Burl and More.I just need to make time to post it all! I would like to bring the best items to the forum first, since you are serious about knifemaking and put the rest on Ebay. Some of you may remember us from The Blade Show in 2009 Unfortunately we have been unable to attend sice then due to the scale of our projects.

I hope we can supply you with something you are looking for! We do not have a storefront, so we cannot meet with customers in person. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I look forward to doing business with you

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Renee Borek
BOREK LOGO 082011.jpg

Back