Folding Hunter- W2 and Ironwood

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
And a lefty, no less! I spent a LOT of time thinking and double checking and triple checking to make sure everything that needed to be switched for a left handed person went on the proper side. I think I got it right....or left, rather. :) Still need to finish up the pocket clip, which I will do tomorrow.

Specs:
7 1/4" open, 3 1/4" blade, 4 1/4" closed
W2 steel blade with hamon, .115" thick at the plunge line, full distal taper
Rounded spine
Rounded, filed thumb grip
.060" titanium jeweled liners
Desert Ironwood scales
Titanium pivot and handle screws
Bronze backspacer with lanyard pin
Bronze thumb stud

All comments and discussion welcome.

Another great knife. Your makers mark on the inside of the liner. What a good way to keep the blade clean.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Ty- The first folder I ever made, I stamped my mark on the blade. It worked fine but I had to make some design element changes to have a place to put it on the blade. The second folder I made and every one since has my mark stamped on that inside rear corner of the liner. It makes everything nice and tidy and is a place that's always available for stamping with no design tweaks necessary.

Nice one, John! I've never tried a lefty. I'm sure I would have had to remake everything a time or two before getting it right. Well done.

Man love that Ironwood on a folder and a nice design and that back spacer is pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back