Finished these up yesterday

Keith Willis

These are finished up,just waiting on a stencil to put my mark on them.

Linerlocks
.05 Titanium liners
Blade 3/32 1095

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 158
Thanks Laurence,been out of town this weekend.Just got back tonight,had my stencils from Ernie Grospich,waiting here.
I will get them marked tomorrow.

God bless,

Nice work, Keith! Those knives look sound, you make it look easy. How long did the set take you? In the run up to Christmas I'm thinking of making a knife for my dad. I got laid off a couple of months ago and so Christmas will be a bit tight this year, but on top of that his birthday is Christmas eve, a double whammy! So I thought because I don't have much money, I'll make something for him! He's been a collector of survival/tactical knives for a long time, I've never known much about it but I'd like to learn more in order to make him something special. Originally I was going to go to this place for Tactical Knives but after some research, I didn't see why I couldn't make my own! Do you have any tips for a beginner/know of a good guide for me?

If you have not made knives before I would look at knifekits.com. They have a large variety of kit knives that actually turn out nice. Also a good way to see how a knife is assembled. Hope this helps, Dan

Back