Drop point hunter in 52100

Hally72

Hi all,
This is my latest work

Made from 52100 High carbon Bearing steel, H/T Aprox 58 Rc.

Stabilized Australian Coolabah burl handle with White G10 liners and brass pins. Stabilized Australian Greybox burl bolster with Black, White and Red G10 spacers and Brass pins. Brass lanyard tube.

Handle has been contoured and is very comfortable in the hand in all positions.

Blade is finished with a 800 grit hand sanded finish.

Full flat ground blade.

Black paracord cobra knot lanyard with "pirate pig" skull bead.

Hand stitched and embossed leather sheath.

Knife dimensions
135mm blade length.
30mm at the blades widest point.
4mm at the blades thickest point.
115mm long handle.
250mm Overall length.

This is one of the best that I have made to date and it is for sale if anyone would like to make me an offer!

Thank's for looking, all comment's or critique are most welcome!SAM_2597 (Medium).JPG SAM_2597 (Medium).JPG SAM_2598 (Medium).JPG SAM_2599 (Medium).JPG SAM_2601 (Medium).JPG SAM_2602 (Medium).JPG SAM_2603 (Medium).JPG SAM_2605 (Medium).JPG SAM_2602 (Medium).JPG SAM_2610 (Medium).JPG SAM_2609 (Medium).JPG

First rate! Fantastic job on the liners in the handles and very well done on getting them to all line up correctly once mounted. The overall design is great.

First rate! Fantastic job on the liners in the handles and very well done on getting them to all line up correctly once mounted. The overall design is great.

Thank's John, I sand the angles, glue in the liners and the bolster and then tape them both together to get them too line up properly. Then I cut down the scales and drill the holes etc, this keeps them where I want them!

I have been making small changes to this design for the past couple of years, taking customer feedback into consideration. I am finally happy with everything now and my last customer who purchased one of these was completely satisfied with it. I just need to name the design now as it will be a permanent one in my lineup, any suggestions?

Back