Custom kitchen cutlery

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello and Good Day! Just wanted to share a few resent kitchen blades we have turn out.

First is a Ebony and damascus. Next is a Damascus and mammoth tooth. and heck I may add a few wore! :)

Thanks for looking and as always, comments and critiques welcomed.

This one is for a fellow KD!

Very nice Randy. The Damascus is superb and the whole knife package for both is excellent.
Can you give us some dimensions please?

Great work Randy !! Im lovin that feather D.. I think thats the next stuff im ginna want from you.

Thanks Gents. These both are 210mm. OR 8" blades. Jr's feather is just at another level. IMHO. ;)

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
Randy

Hi Randy, I was looking at the knifes and was going to comment on them .The mammoth tooth is the one I liked best. I'm glad I didn't say anything because words cant describe how great a piece of art this is . The work and materials that went into this is beyond words. Thank JR on the Damascus its over the top.. I got it today and was going to give it to my wife for her birthday in July but gave it to her tonight for mothers day. Between the two of us we cant begin to thank you enough for this knife . I wish every one had a chance to hold it and then try to describe it to the rest of you. Cant be done. THANKS RANDY you really made Mom happy. Just don't know what to say but THANKS AGAIN. Pat and Terry

Hi Randy, I was looking at the knifes and was going to comment on them .The mammoth tooth is the one I liked best. I'm glad I didn't say anything because words cant describe how great a piece of art this is . The work and materials that went into this is beyond words. Thank JR on the Damascus its over the top.. I got it today and was going to give it to my wife for her birthday in July but gave it to her tonight for mothers day. Between the two of us we cant begin to thank you enough for this knife . I wish every one had a chance to hold it and then try to describe it to the rest of you. Cant be done. THANKS RANDY you really made Mom happy. Just don't know what to say but THANKS AGAIN. Pat and Terry

T. Im glad you received it in time for Moms Day. and happy to hear Moma is pleased. God Bless you both.

Thanks
Randy

Randy how think and how wide to you make a knife like the one with the blue handle. they are supurb looking. I was wondering if they are too thick how they would drag when cutting.
Anyway just a question.
Great work.

Back