Complete and utter NEWB!

jboy48111

Hello all,
My name is Jason and I'm really looking forward to getting into the hobby. I'm probably going to be lurking for a while to try and find out as much as I can. I am a medic in the Army and stationed at Fort Bragg so if anyone is local and doesn't mind sitting down and schooling me on the basics I would be appreciative. I have started drawing designs and am looking forward to putting them in real form. Thanks for letting me in and I look forward to the wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for your service and welcome to KD...
Lots of knowledge here...dig in and have a good time..
t

Heck yea welcome man. Everyone here is awesome and more than helpful. Youll love this site! Thanks for your service as well. I'm a former 11b .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Welcome Jason...I spent some time on Smoke Bomb Hill myself. That was very long ago...early eighties. I hope you connect with someone out there that will help you along. Otherwise there are a lot of great tutorials here to guide you.

Jason
We all enjoy the benefits of your service, Thank You.

A friendly helpful bunch here, don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thanks guys! I have become friends with Bill Coye over the last few months and he is the one that referred me here. If you guys know of anyone in NC who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes let me know.

Back