Close ups of my Paul knives (except for the Protector and Black Defender)

bdt0307

Presto w/ Giraffe Bone scales (1 of 1)
Knives133.jpg

Slimjim w/ Tiger coral Scales (1 of 1)
Knives131.jpg

Perfecto w/ Blacklip Mother of Pearl scales and Stainless Hakapella Damascus (1 of 1)
Knives122.jpg

Perfecto w/ Passion Stone and Stainless Hakapella Damascus (1 of 100)
Knives123.jpg

Pocket knife w/ Jade scales and Raindrop Damascus (1 of 250)
Knives121.jpg

Defender by Painted Pony w/ Jet stone scales and Blood Turquoise inlay (1 of 1)
Knives115.jpg
Knives116.jpg

Defender by Painted Pony w/ Gold inlayed Turquoise scales (1 of 1)
Knives111.jpg
Knives112.jpg

Last edited:
I've really wanted to try a few of Lone Wolf's knives but have held off due to the old reputation not being the er... how shall I put it,highly criticized.
Then I help off when they were bought out. I really love that Perfecto. I also want to own a Diablo as well.
After enjoying your photos I feel that itch again. You just may have pushed me over the edge!

Thanks so much for these fine pictures,they do the "Paul" line justice.

Peace.

I've really wanted to try a few of Lone Wolf's knives but have held off due to the old reputation not being the er... how shall I put it,highly criticized.
Then I help off when they were bought out. I really love that Perfecto. I also want to own a Diablo as well.
After enjoying your photos I feel that itch again. You just may have pushed me over the edge!

Thanks so much for these fine pictures,they do the "Paul" line justice.

Peace.

The only Lone Wolf knives I own are of the Paul variety, apparently Benchmade agrees with you as they have the Paul Axial lock line in their 2011 catalog. The Perfectos are a wicked little knife, relatively inexpensive too. You should get one.

Brad

Back