Chrome as a browser

C Craft

Does anyone use Chrome as their browser??

Recently something has changed with Chrome or I got a bug but I spend most of my time going back and re-entering sites.

I get the sad face mine and this!

[h=1]This webpage has a redirect loop[/h]ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

According to Google the problem it is the cache and or cookies but, I can dump every bit of the history and cookies and five minutes later the problem is back.

Does anyone know of a fix for this??

I like Chrome but this junk has me about to dump it, as well as Photobucket, don't even get me started on Photobucket.

Why do these companies keep making changes that are just a bunch of junk and then don't want to admit or do anything to fix it. You would think they were part of a government program! :7:

I got a new laptop in March and I have had trouble with crome ever since. The thing is in the shop getting all new software. This is only the 4 th time it will there. I like crome but with this computer, I don't know wather I like it or not. Ed

try doing "ipconfig /flushdns" no quotations in your command prompt. Whats the website?

EVERY WEBSITE!!! Seriously it can be every website. I can be on here and click on a thread and "this webpage has too many redirects", no kidding anytime you want to open something you are being redirected.

Sometime it may take two or three tries but, if I persist with by highlighting the address and hitting enter sometimes two or three tries and it will open! But it is that way no matter where I go. It is a crap shoot as too whether any site or sub address of that site will open.

When you Goggle the problem everyone is talking about the problem of too many redirects but there fix it to dump the history and the cookies. I have dumped the history and cookies so many times it is ridiculous. Half the time when I am trying to set back up the sites I frequent like this one I can't get it too work.

The fix is not dumping the cookies and history but, I have yet to figure out the problem. I have seen where some folks have uninstalled chrome and reinstalled only to still have the problem! I don't know why when these companies get something that works they have got to go screwing around with it.

Photobucket did the same thing they updated their software and now a site that was great sucks so bad. Now there site fails half of the time and it is slow enough to go get a sandwich and a drink between commands!

Back