Can you explain?

C Craft

Can you explain where to go to change the back ground settings for the page (the color). I know there is a way to do it because I had changed mine from the bright white to the gray. It was easier on my old eyes. :what!: I cleared my IE history cookies and the such today in attempt to get my browser speeded up and now the pages are back to white again.:sad:
Boss sent an email out one time explaining how to get there but I didn't save it and now I can't remember how to do it.

Charlie,
Mine is on the lower left of the page, when I click on "new posts" that is.
Other than that you can do what I do,
go to settings and stumble around till you find it, or something like it.
Dozier

bottom left of the screen quick style chooser if you still have trouble the on board FAQ's at the top of the page will walk you through everything you want to know about the forum software

Thanks guys and my eyeballs thank you. I knew it was stupidly simple but could not for the life of me remember where the feature was located!

Wow Denny that Mango is wild :what!: but, I think I'll stick with the grey! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I just stumbled across this thread....and never knew I could change the color scheme of the forums! This is great! I'm with you Denny....I went through the color schemes and really like the "Mango". Guess I need to browse around rather than hanging out on the "Knifemaking" area all the time.

Back