Business Cards?

I'm in the process of having some business cards made for my knifemaking operation. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulty coming up with ideas for the color scheme and layout of the business cards. I already have a simple logo in mind that would go along with my contact info, etc. Anyone have suggestions as to a color scheme or layout? Better yet, I'd really like to see what your business cards look like if you don't mind posting them.

Thanks!

If you need help, Rock is the man for graphic design. He can turn your simple design into "WOW!!!", guaranteed!

www.kowulz.com

EZ,

I am very reasonable for both design work and cards. Several folks here, including Steve Janik, Dave Curtiss, Danny Rashkind, and Chad Cunningham, are all sporting cards I was proud to design for them. A good many more have logos and maker's marks that I designed or redid. Maybe some will scan and post theirs.

www.kowulz.com

Thanks for the kind words, Murph. 2thumbs

Attachments

• KDCard2010.jpg
    KDCard2010.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I've been using 4x6 photos printouts from the drug store, and cutting them into fourths (I have arranged the photos so that it works out to 4 business cards per print). And then hand writing my info on the back of each one.

Pretty, and personal, but.... maybe it's time to look into a professional design.

I have a Knife Dogs Special here: http://kowulz.com/KnifeDogs.html

If I do not design or lay out the cards I can do five thousand full color, UV coated, double sided cards, shipped CONUS, for one hundred dollars (PayPal).

Sorry for the delayed answer, BK.

Back