Black lipped beauty.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I finished this liner lock today,It will be on my table at The Blade Show.
Beautiful,large, matched Blacklip pearl scales,titanium liners,anodized bronze and bolsters with a 600 grit hand finish.
The Mike Norris crazy lace stainless Damascus blade is .075 " thick,2 1/2" long.
This knife is 3 3/4" long closed and weighs 2oz.
Y'all enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 53
Calvin,
The material choices and combo is excellent but what is superb is your design proportions and this is the best one of yours I've seen so far.

Calvin, I think we are going to need to elevate your status that is a very nice folder, to bad you are so far away it would be nice to take a folder class from you. Deane

Thank you all so much for your nice words.
I had my doubts about this knife during the making process but by the grace of God it turned out really well.
I like it.

Calvin, I think we are going to need to elevate your status that is a very nice folder, to bad you are so far away it would be nice to take a folder class from you. Deane

Deane,
If you ever find yourself down this way be sure and let me know. I would really like to teach you how to build folders.

Thank you Calvin I do appreciate the offer, but you know what I look over my shoulder and once in a while I see father time. Deane

Back