Belts

Justin W.

Where do you guys pick up your grinding belts? In the past I have bought the assortment kits off of eBay with a few ceramics. Imy fixing to get some more and I want to make sure I'm getting the most bang for my buck!:)

I do not like getting on a soap box.

From time to time, this comes up. Some one will ask, I need a suggestion to buy something knife related. It does not really matter what you are purchasing - anything knife related. I would ask that you please consider the following.

USAknifemaker, is owned and operated by Bossdog (Tracy Mickley). He created and sponsors Knife Dogs. He pays to keep it up and running. By supporting USAknifemaker, you support Knife Dogs. Personally, I am not affiliated with USAknifemaker or Knife Dogs, in any fashion. Their link is at the top of the page.

So, if you like hanging out here, I would ask that you also support the site by using USAknifemaker.

I have used them on several occasions, they act fast on your order and are just really good folks to deal with.

I will crawl down from the soap box, now.

I have been slowly switching to USAKnifemakers for my supplies. Good service for sure. As far as I can tell, they have most everything I need, and turnaround is pretty darn quick.

I do not like getting on a soap box.

From time to time, this comes up. Some one will ask, I need a suggestion to buy something knife related. It does not really matter what you are purchasing - anything knife related. I would ask that you please consider the following.

USAknifemaker, is owned and operated by Bossdog (Tracy Mickley). He created and sponsors Knife Dogs. He pays to keep it up and running. By supporting USAknifemaker, you support Knife Dogs. Personally, I am not affiliated with USAknifemaker or Knife Dogs, in any fashion. Their link is at the top of the page.

So, if you like hanging out here, I would ask that you also support the site by using USAknifemaker.

I have used them on several occasions, they act fast on your order and are just really good folks to deal with.

I will crawl down from the soap box, now.

Your right Dennis I forget!!

I have ordered a few times from them always fast service and Beth is 2nd to none if you got a question.

Everyone comments on how great Beth is, and they are right, but the truth is that everyone that works there does a great job, we just don't ever hear from them. I've been there several times and everyone is so helpful,friendly and knowledgeable. If they don't know the answer to your question (a rarity) they will quickly get you the right answer. They are always a pleasure to deal with.

That is a good point for sure and actually I buy more from USA Knifemaker than any other company. I just get belts and micarta from Pop’s. He is a neighbor and about 20 minutes away from my office. I like to support local businesses too because locals support me plus I know and like him and his wife and grandson who help him. That actually brings up a great point about Boss Dawg that I have always respected but never acknowledged. He is extremely tolerant of us recommending other businesses on HIS forum. That shows ultimate maturity and professionalism in my book and I appreciate it. I have seen others not so tolerant.

That actually brings up a great point about Boss Dawg that I have always respected but never acknowledged. He is extremely tolerant of us recommending other businesses on HIS forum. That shows ultimate maturity and professionalism in my book and I appreciate it. I have seen others not so tolerant.
This is one of the most important statements I have seen for a long time and is another of the reasons this forum is the creme de la creme of knifemaking forums. The gentlemanly interchange of ideas and 'how to's' is almost unique when we put ourselves out there for the world to see.

This is one of the most important statements I have seen for a long time and is another of the reasons this forum is the creme de la creme of knifemaking forums. The gentlemanly interchange of ideas and 'how to's' is almost unique when we put ourselves out there for the world to see.
I agree with this 100% I have learned so much from the people here.Heck I drive OP crazy some times with PMs but he is always helpful.

Back