Amboyna burl hunter

percy

I call this my Texas whitetail hunter, The two tone amboyna looks good to me.
8 1/2 inches total length
Let me know what you think.

thanks for the input

Attachments

• DSCN0151.jpg
    DSCN0151.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 122
Sweet Hunter model you have made there!
That two tone Amboyna sure is some great stuff! I hope you don't mind,
I am going to post a pic of My Rhino Culinary Chop.That has a two tone Amboyna from It's a burl, Farley.
That way, Once you have Hunted And processed a White Tail, we can chop up the meat & Veggies and all enjoy a Tasty stew!download-2.jpg

Great knife you have made!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Good looking chopper Laurence. It would be a long way to carry my whitetail to get you to chop it up though.
Some stew does sound great about now. But I will have to settle for venison chili tonight.

Eric I will take a picture closeup of some bolsters. That knife is gone yesterday afternoon. Most of the time
I only have a knife a day or two. I would like to go to some shows but can't get ahead to do it. No use in going
if the knives you carry are already sold.
That is the reason I did not stay with the process of joining the Guild. I went to New Orleans for the first show but all the
knives I had were already sold. It cost a lot to go and I don't like to take orders. I try and just sell as I make them, that is so
much easier on me. I hate people calling wondering if I got their knife finished ahead of time so I make what I like and
let peoople buy them.

Percy

Last edited:
I used a 1/2 carbide burr in a dremel to bounce around on the bolsters to get the finish. Then I hit it on the buffer very lightly to finish them up, the buffer keeps them from looking rough.

Thanks all

Back